Saturday 11 February 2012

I NEED SOMEONE WHO'S MY IDEAL MAN

http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/2/2/4/2244mithun2322065.jpg
People ask me why I am so alone
Why i often go out on my own
They wonder why i don't want a boyfriend
A lover, a guy and a commitment
When have them falling over my pavement

It's an enigma, they say they can't comprehend

Well here's the reason why
I had a guy, i did try
But he was never fitted for me
That's why i set him free
And from then on i swore
I won't have a man who's not my amore
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/

I don't want someone whose filthy rich
He'll be bragging about every minute
I don't want someone who's too handsome for his own good
Girls will steal him from all brood
I don't need someone famous hubby
His fans will trample me

I don't want someone who's tall, like a dream
I might not be able to reach him
I need someone who's descent
Someone who talks casually to my parents
I need someone who smiles a lot
Someone with brain and guts
he has to have abroad chest
So when he hugs me, I'll be swallowed by his biceps

He has to be a basketball player
Coz' that's my favorite energizer
he has to be a good dancer
So he'll guide me on the dance floor or disco jungle
He has to have a great voice and plays guitar
So he'll sing for me and play for me all day with his charm





He could have long bangs like
my ultimate crush-Jun Matsumoto
he's my ideal man before.. hehehe
He has to have a hair with long bangs
So I can rumple them with my hands
But best of all he has to be inlove with me
Like the way my love for him will be
I haven't found my ideal guy yet




But i know deep in my heart, he'll find me instead
-Unknown Author


I know all girls have their own ideal man... but you know what's more important?????
......that is God's ideal man for us.... I believe that person is not just a man you would love but the man who will love you... A man whom god has planned for you....


Promise me, O women of Jerusalem, not to awaken love until the time is right. - Song of Solomon 8:4

No comments:

Post a Comment