Thursday 8 December 2011

give the BEST

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 18:3

Saturday evening last week, I attended practice in the church. Unknowingly, I will witness such an amazing scene.

Seeing children around while they are playing is just a normal atmosphere in the church while some are practicing for the service the next day. When the tambourinees were practicing, I was surprised when this child dance with them - Miguel.... that cute little  baby boy...


Wow! That really amazed me. I realized, if everyone will dance and sing and worship God the way this child does, without being ashamed or what, where purity of heart is... I could imagine how God smiles at His people.

Go Miguel! Nothing is impossible...

Little Miguel :)

Sometimes, many of us are ashamed to raise hands, dance, praise and worship God. Maybe, the thoughts that some may find us "korni" or some may tease us when we do that hinders us to truly give Him the best worship.

I realized, it's what Matthew 18:3 tells us. Children has the purest heart... and He looks at our hearts....

God bless us!

No comments:

Post a Comment