Wednesday 7 December 2011

simply PRICELESS

All the statistics in the world can't measure the warmth of a smile. ~Chris Hart


Smile is something that no one can buy and can never make anyone poor. It makes a bad day bright. It even creates new friendships.

Truly, these past days have been so exhausting and the next ones will be more exhausting... plenty of things to be done, so on and so fort. Sometimes, I am looking for something that will make me feel renewed from tiring day and presto! 


As I am looking at my photos, I have seen this picture of little kids. Looking at their happy faces makes me smile and feels relaxed. As I look at their innocent eyes and lovely smiles, I can also feel their happiness. It's like a transfer of joy from their heart to my heart.



A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. ~Washington Irving

Maybe it is the purity of heart and innocence of these children that make every people seeing them feel so glad. 

This is what I call "SIMPLY PRICELESS".






No comments:

Post a Comment