Monday 9 January 2012

Bone Marrow for My Brother

While browsing http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org, I have read an inspiring story about this children. So nice that at their early age, they are able to inspire everyone.


When William was diagnosed with a deadly disorder at age 3, his big brother Charles, then 7, gave his bone marrow to save him. Charles comforts William in his hospital bed the day before the transplant. Charles’ incredible love and generosity saved William’s life. To William, Charles will always be his hero.


I am very amazed with story of this brothers. While some families are being broken because of misunderstanding, envy and greed, some are doing their best not to lose one.

As I looked at the picture of these children, I felt joy within my heart. I also felt sad because of the situation but then I could bot help myself but be joyful. As little children, they could already show their love for each other-pure love.

As far as I know, it is very painful when donating bone marrow, but because of the love of this child to his brother, he didn't think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment