Thursday 12 January 2012

seaside SHOTS

When we had our meeting in Anahaw Beach Resort, I had a chance to roam around and walk in the seashore. Good thing I had my camera on my bag. I took some shots with my favorite subjects... "mga batang makukulit pero cute" (cute little kids).  Here are some of it.



These three were happy chatting and playing with these stuffs. They climb and jump and freely feel their childhood... It's really nice watching children playing and enjoying their lives.










I noticed this child who is alone, maybe a  visitor in  the resort. Maybe he wants to play with the three but he couldn't.
I remembered my childhood days when we use to ignore other kids we don't want to play with. That was too bad isn't it but a part of our learning.

Everytime I look at children, I always have some realization in my heart. How I missed that childhood days.
-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment