Thursday 1 March 2012

a blessing FACT


While roaming in Bohol, the tourist guide brought us in this place... It's a place in the riverside where tourists need to ride in a boat to be able to get there - the Ati Tribe

Those tribesmen welcomed us warmly with music and some solaced us with their dance. It's a very nice experience mingling with those people.

They are very respectful and always smile. But one thing that made me amazed about them was..... they are Christians... wow!.. I've heard somebody who asked them about their pastor and what they do, like this and like that... I'm so inspired with that.

That area is so remote yet, God really has His great plan to His people.

I enjoyed being in that place and here are some of my memories there:


The man in my left side, I think, is their leader....


They are holding bayawak... hehehe





While we are leaving, this little girl entertained us with her dance while other tribesmen play music. So cute ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment