Thursday 1 March 2012

dancing GENERATION

Last Sunday was never an ordinary day for KKB - Calapan (Kristiyanong Kabataan para sa Bayan). We were assigned to perform an intermission number and yeahhhh!.. It's a fun Sunday for everybody...

Though some of us can't move like "dancers", we became "more than dancers" because we danced for the glory our most beloved Audience... our Lord Jesus Christ... We danced "Nothing is Impossible"..

Here are some shots from our performance... (I wished we had the video...)


I never thought  I would be dancing again because of my musculoskeletal strain... But as the song says, "Nothing is Impossible...with God" 



That's the move!!!! Strongholds are broken... I am living by faith.. Nothing is impossible....


I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13
To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment