Thursday 1 March 2012

momentos con MI MEJOR AMIGO (moments with my bestfriend)

A friend loves at all times.
-Proverbs 17:17

Many say that we really look alike...Many would presume that we are biological sisters. Do I and my best friend really look almost alike? (hehehehe)...


No matter what... One thing is for sure.. that this person beside me in this picture is one of God's gifts to me. He gave someone who will understands and pampers me in times of my weaknesses and "kalokahan".. Someone whom I could laugh and cry with.. Someone who never left and forgot me... I love this girl really...

I remember how we, after our class, have our food trip where we will eat whatever we want to eat... as long as we are not full, we will not stop eating...



I miss food tripping with this girl... 




I know we could see each other again... I miss you so much... :') Jhoesah.... lab.lab.lab
Come back home soon... I haven't forgotten your promise yet- to treat me and Yvet when you're home... heheheh... God bless you always...

No comments:

Post a Comment