Thursday 1 March 2012

when i got my WINGS...

One of my greatest dreams is to ride on an airplane... I really really want to experience that... It's just that God let me experience that moment. Last vacation, while we are under our on-the-job training, I was able to have my wings. My Tatay Don (my uncle) at Tita Cel (his wife) accompany me in a one week vacation in Cebu and Bohol... Wohooooooooo...! "I'm gonna ride on an airplane", my mind said.

Entering NAIA, I can't help smiling... hahaha... especially when I got this.... In few minutes, I'll be 20,000 feet above.. hahahha....

This is it..



I don't know what to feel, but my eyes are teary that moment.. so excited to take off... Yeeheee.. I'm sitting beside the window....

And the moment started...  We are ready to take off... (heart beating faster and faster... ^^)






There is just one thing in my mind at this moment... "Your works are incomparable. Thanks God for your wonderful and amazing creations and for letting my eyes see those... :'). I felt so close in heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment