Thursday 8 March 2012

i SMILE ^^


Hmmm... Napagtripan lang namen ni Tey bago kumain ng breakfast while listening to "I Smile" by Russ Lee. The music says how Lord makes the composer smile. Even us, when we are thinking how God planned our lives from the beginning until this very moment, we cant help but smile and say.. "Thanks my Maker."


I SMILE by Russ Lee

Lost and all alone 
Looking for a reason for being 
In this crazy world 
Trying to go on 
Looking for the answers 
To the questions 
And there You were

From the moment You appeared 
Everything became so clear 
I'm so glad that You're here, Lord

I smile when I think about 
The way You've turned my life around 
I smile when I think about 
The happiness in You I've found 
I'm so amazed at what Your love has done 
And when I think the best is yet to come 
I smile! 
I smile!

Wandering the dark 
Lost in the confusion 
I thought I was losing my mind for sure 
I searched with all my heart 
Looking for direction 
Something to believe in 
And there You were 
And You were reaching down to me 
You were everything I needed 
I'm so glad You found me, Lord

'Cause You've turned all my gray skies 
To the brightest blue, yes, You did 
And my life feels like sunshine 
And it's because of You 
All because of You.. I smile

No comments:

Post a Comment