Thursday 1 March 2012

it started with LOVE



What else are you looking for?

Feeling alone? 
     - Psalm 68:6a “God makes a home for the lonely

Feeling unworthy?
    - Psalm 139:14 "You are fearfully and wonderfully made."

Broken hearted?
    - Psalm 147:3 "He heals the broken hearted and bandages their wounds."


God is always around to offer us the HIS LOVE, the love that is always true.. steadfast... unfailing.... LOVE that reaches eternity...

Are you ready to accept His offering?

Pray this simple prayer.

Lord, I thank you for Your unfailing love. Thank you that You love me despite of being a sinner. Please forgive me for all those unrighteousness. Create in me a clean and pure heart. Lord, I admit I can do nothing without you. Jesus, I accept you as my personal Lord and Savior. Teach me the way of life that is best of all. Lead me in Your truth and direct my paths. This is my prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.




God bless you brothers and sisters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment